Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You say Goodbye and I say Hello!

Please pardon my lack of posting but the last few weeks have been 
busy because we moved into a new place. As far as moving goes, it 
really wasn't too bad-  we had lots of help from family and the weather
stayed dry (whew!)  We literally moved less than a block and stayed 
in the same ward  It's so close Uncle Rico could through a football 
from our old place to our new place-haha
Why the move?
1. It's cheaper (between rent and utilities we should save $100/month)
2. It's bigger
3. STORAGE UNIT
4. COVERED PARKING!!!!!  
Items #3 & 4 sealed the deal for me- 
I'm DONE scraping snow off my car at 5:30 AM
Here are a few pics: 
(new ones will come as soon as I get my CHRISTMAS decorations up!)
 I actually have counter space AND empty cupboards 
 Plenty of space for our cereal food storage!
YES, Nick really does eat all of that cereal 
 All of our furniture fits in our bedroom 
 Meet my new babies!
We got an AWESOME deal on these 
BRAND SPANKING NEW!
yay for pre-holiday sales!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Already looking so homey :) Miss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice, congrats on the two new arrivals, I wish mine looked just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the exact apartment my friends Amy and Daniel Godard moved out of. Maybe it is. It seems they moved around the time you moved too.

    ReplyDelete