Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to a New Year!

01-01-11
twenty-ELEVEN!!!
We rang in the new year a little early last night since we were both 
asleep by 11:00 and woke up early to this wonderful weather forecast
Yup, that's right 3 degrees in Provo people!
Before we get too much into 2011,
 here's a little recap of how we ended 2010
Nick finished the fall semester with a 4.0 GPA YA BABY!! 
BYU graduate school has been our #1 choice but after the lovely 
weather we've been having UofA in ARIZONA is looking nice and warm
Nick also got hired for an internship in Orem-YAY! BUT it's not a paid
internship (yet) so 2011 is going to mean we gotta start to budget (eek!)
In Sept I started serving at the Mount Timpanogos Temple
as an Ordinance Worker.  A major perk of working as an RN
is I only work 3 days a week soooooo what better way to spend one of 
my days off then to serve in the Temple.  I work every Tuesday morning
from 0500-1100.  Words cannot describe what an amazing experience
and blessing this has been.  Even though it is SUPER early, it's the
 highlightof my week.  I took this picture earlier this week 
I wish I had taken a picture the Tuesday before Christmas when we
 had that huge snow storm, everything was black and white and the 
Temple looked incredible
2010 was a great year and we're looking forward to whatever
comes our way in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!! I totally felt that 3 degrees on my run this morning. It hurt a lot! I am really missing California...

    ReplyDelete