Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Class of 2012!

April 27th was the second happiest day in our life
NICK GRADUATED!!!
I totally teared up as he walked across the stage. He has worked so incredibly hard (he graduated cum lade) going back to school was a sacrifice but will defiantly help provide a better future for our family 
 I am so proud of him 
 Dad and Mom Whiting
 My sister graduated from UVU's Culinary program 
We really lucked out that both Nick and Chrissy were in the same ceremony!

The whole Demke clan was there to support
 Hehe, I just had to post this picture. 
It was a beautiful day but kinda windy.
I was dragging Nick all over campus taking pictures (which was a fun walk down memory lane for me) but by this time he was hungry and DONE :)


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Graduation is the best. It's the best feeling to be done with school and on to real life:) Amber, I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete